the Association of Senior Ina
(Institut National de l’Audiovisuel)
Photographs: "copyright Ina , France"
Fees & Registration
• Early-bird non KES Member/Bronze member : Full Registration €275.00 (EUR)
• Early-bird KES Member (Silver) Full Registration €250.00 (EUR)
TO REGISTER CLICK HERE NOW
EARLY BIRD RATES end May 19th 2016. Book now to avoid disappointment. (Rate for all post the deadline will be €350.00)
Instructions on how to register for the conference are provided here and a list of fees and charges are provided above.
Full Conference Fee Pass to Archiving Tomorrow includes:
- Wednesday night drinks reception with live music at the Irish Traditional Music Archive (ITMA)
- 2 Full days conference attendance to all Keynote Speaker presentations, talks and panel discussions in the stunning Royal Irish Academy, Dublin.
- 3 Servings of tea, coffee, refreshments, biscuits both days.
- Lunch (Hot & Cold options) served on both days.
- Exciting Archiving Tomorrow 2015 Conference bag.
- 3 Course Conference Banquet & Networking event on the Thursday 12th March 2015 at Andersons Bar & Grill.
- 1 year Silver Membership of KES International from the date of the conference until the end of the following year. Discounted entry into next year’s conference!
- 2 days of exclusive networking time.
For registration queries you may email email@example.com
How to Register
Registration for the conference is through the ARCHIVING TOMORROW registration page on the KES Membership Portal which can be accessed here
You must be signed in to the KES Portal to register for the conference. If you are not already a KES member please sign up for free KES Bronze Membership here before you can begin your registration - https://kesinternational.site-ym.com/general/pick_username.asp
If you are a KES member (i.e. you have registered yourself in the past or attended a KES event before) then you can find out how to get your login details.here.(link is: http://www.kesinternational.org/common/portal.php) You can also check whether you are already registered as a KES member.
Please ensure that in addition to signing up for the KES Portal you also go on to register for the conference!
Payment by Credit Card
The registration system includes an online credit card processing system to take payment while you wait. We strongly recommend that delegates pay by credit card to guarantee they receive the early registration rate. We will send you confirmation by email when we have received and checked your payment, and your registration is complete.
Payment by Bank Transfer
Please read the following instructions if you intend to make payment by bank transfer.
- You can only pay by bank transfer before the early registration deadline.
- If you are concerned about securing an early bird rate registration place we recommend that you pay by credit card.
- Payment by bank transfer can take some time and we must receive payment before we can give you an early bird rate.
- If you wish to make a payment by bank transfer, register through the online system, an select the "Bill Me" payment option. The email you receive from the registration system will contain an Order Number and instructions about making payment to our bank.
- You must ensure that the ORDER NUMBER appears in the PAYMENT REFERENCE field of the bank transfer form. Please also ensure that the FROM field contains the DELEGATE NAME.
- Please ensure that you pay any charges you bank may charge. If we do not receive the full amount due before the early registration deadline the full late rate may become payable.
- We will send you confirmation by email when we have received your payment and your registration is complete.
Terms and Conditions
By registering for the symposium you indicate that you agree to these Terms and Conditions