the Association of Senior Ina
(Institut National de l’Audiovisuel)
Photographs: "copyright Ina , France"
Key Conference Themes for 2016
most important issue facing the audiovisual archive world today: Saving the
endangered Audiovisual Archive heritage of the world before it is too late!
Why the urgency?
• To showcase models, the many initiatives and projects already achieving
some success in this area.
• To encourage cooperation.
• To discover & encourage new opportunities to fund and support endangered
• To give a platform to archives to tell their story and pitch for support.
• To inform and showcase sustainable solutions for archives-at-risk now, so
that they will endure for future generations.
decade that followed survive today. In 100 years from now, will we be able to look back at global events of the entire 20th century history which were recorded on long obsolete media formats of the time and hope to recover and play them again?